Strategic Accounts Associate, Carillon Tower Advisers - Req. 1903023St. Petersburg, Florida https://jobs.raymondjames.com/job/st-petersburg/strategic-accounts-associate-carillon-tower-advisers/954/13683862 Strategic Accounts Associate, Carillon Tower Advisers - Req. 1903023
Under limited direction, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to work directly with Strategic Accounts Sales professionals and the Head of Strategic Accounts in all aspects of the sales process. This includes managing external sponsor firm relationships, organize, maintain and distribute information on key sponsor firms to internal partners. Also, assist in appointment scheduling, follow up communication, client service activities and final presentations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in all aspects of the sales process.
• Works with sales professionals to generate new business and increase sales.
• Support Strategic Accounts team to build and maintain strong relationships with sponsor firms, such as home office relationship managers, product & platform specialists, manager research analysts, sales, marketing and wealth management professionals.
• Sustain knowledge on strategies in order to educate clients and assist in the introduction of new products.
• Coordinate and ensure the execution and delivery of departmental projects, campaigns, and meetings.
• Coordinate with the Head of Strategic Accounts to obtain and disseminate product information, contributing to improved sales and execution.
• Assists in case analysis and presentation.
• Assists in the creation of client proposals, investment policy statements, Zephyr and Morningstar reports, etc. as needed.
• Assists in supporting marketing campaigns by organizing and implementing telephone calls and mailings.
• Responds to both internal and external client requests for assistance in selling products.
• Assist with calendar coordination and organization of client visits with sales professionals.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Assist in the completion of due diligence questionnaires, RFP and other research-oriented activities.
• Organize with the Strategic Accounts team all aspects conference sponsorship and attendance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• The securities industry and products.
• Company’s working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
• Advanced concepts, principles and practices of assigned functional area.
• Broker/dealer operations.
• Preparing and delivering clear, convincing and professional presentations to small and large audiences.
• Identifying the needs of customers through effective questioning and listening techniques.
• Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Detail orientation to ensure quality standards are met without impairing workflow.
• Follow-up to ensure resolution and completion of tasks.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication and spreadsheets.
• MS Office
• Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate professionally, service oriented, manner, both orally and in writing, with internal and external client’s at all organizational levels, and with all levels of expertise in the securities industry, to accomplish objectives.
• Effectively address concerns or challenging questions when they arise, making decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; innovative thinker and creative problem solver.
• Represent RJA in a highly professional manner.
• Effectively market Raymond James and show resilience through the prospecting process.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
• Take on responsibilities beyond what is required; volunteers to take on new assignments.
• Results oriented, self-starter who delivers results under difficult conditions and demonstrates balanced judgment under pressure; sets high performance expectations for self.
• Promote products and be comfortable in a sales environment.
• Demonstrate high self confidence.
• Excel in a collaborative team environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related degree.
• At least three (3) years of experience in the financial services industry.
• SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot be applied.
• FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 & 65 required within 90 days.Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.