Facility Maintenance Coordinator
English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages Sign up Sign in
☰ Facility Maintenance Coordinator Real Estate 19003504 Requisition # Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Responsible for supporting Sr. Facility Manager & Assistant Facility Managers efforts in day-to day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will ensure a well-managed, well-maintained building, placing maximum emphasis on positive response to the needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs, in coordination and conjunction with the clients goals and objectives. Under general supervision, complete various facilities administration duties. Duties include, but are not limited to, administrative support, conference room and catering events, invoice processing including validation or assistance in operating budget, work-order processing and internal move assistance.
Essential Job Duties:
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Provides administrative support to the manager and region with facilities operations.
- Works with staff in the planning and organization of internal and building moves. Involved with the selection of movers and assists other staff members in the implementation and organization of internal and building to building moves. May be involved with communicating and coordinating with movers, vendors, and other internal/external staff members as required. May work as the backup liaison to other in-house support groups.
- Assists the Sr. Facility Manger & Assistant Facility Manager in the preparation and coordination of fire, life safety and other safety programs. Ensures that policies and procedures are followed.
- Assists the Sr. Facility Manager in the preparation and coordination of all maintenance programs relating to interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the properties.
- Assists with the initiation of purchase orders as requested by management or other involved parties.
- Takes maintenance requests, distributing and closing out work orders as required. Coordinates service requests as needed.
- Responsible for completion of work order requests in a timely fashion and the satisfaction of the requesting associate. May coordinate with Chief Engineer or other maintenance staff to coordinate completion of requests.
- Responsible for the positive and prompt response to requests from building tenants and client. Continues ongoing communications with the Owner Representative to ensure needs are being met.
- Assists and support the Senior Facility Manger & Assistant Facility Manager on the day-to-day financial management of the property, invoice processing, financial reviews and monthly management reports.
- Daily contact with vendors and contractors to schedule building repairs and maintenance. May need to perform miscellaneous building repairs and maintenance as needed. Works with facility management to ensure completion of all special project work as assigned.
- May require additional work consisting of overtime and/or on call duties.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Minimum 2 years of real estate/facility coordination experience required
- Affiliation with Industry Professional Organizations
- Ability to work well with a variety of different individuals both inside and outside of the company
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks with minimal supervision while also adhering to the policies and procedures and Owner objectives
- Strong analytical, computer, writing and communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook, 360 Facility, and MRI.
- Willing to travel (minimum)
- Must be dedicated to the highest quality and customer satisfaction
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
Either there was a problem on our end with the action you just performed, or we are currently having technical difficulties with our system. Please try again later.
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0