Senior Oracle Manager
Oracle HCM Cloud Senior Manager Locationselect Job Categoryselect
A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the delivery of our consulting services to clients;
- Training and leading staff;
- Establishing effective working relationships with clients;
- Championing the development of your team’s functional & technical acumen;
- Driving business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients; and,
- Developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success, as both an engagement manager, with identifying and addressing client needs related to planning, designing, and implementing Oracle Cloud application solutions, including:
- Demonstrating intimate knowledge and understanding of Oracle Cloud, emphasizing an Oracle consulting and/or production support background assisting clients in the implementation and support of Oracle packaged solutions;
- Demonstrating intimate leadership, knowledge and considerable exposure to the common issues facing health industries clients who run Oracle applications;
- Demonstrating intimate experience leading Oracle Cloud implementations in healthcare with focus on building new business capabilities and transforming operations;
- Leveraging next generation technology to enable and sustain business outcomes including intelligent automation, block chain, mobile, social media, and artificial intelligence;
- Improving business processes enabled by Oracle Cloud solutions, including but not limited to Human Capital Management, Finance Operations, and Supply Chain Management;
- Demonstrating proven record of success as engagement manager on numerous Oracle Cloud implementations, with various Oracle Cloud Applications, including prioritizing work and project deliverables of the application;
- Understanding the importance of a structured, controlled production systems environment, possessing the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
- Demonstrating ability to quickly identify and address client needs by actively leading client discussions and meetings, communicating a broad range of Firm services, managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues;
- Identifying and address client needs by building solid relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in leading engagement team to prioritize and complete tasks, and communicating potential conflicts;
- Demonstrating prior business development experience, identifying and researching opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Understanding personal and team roles, contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; seek guidance, clarification and feedback proactively, and provide guidance, clarification and feedback to project staff;
- Leading and contributing to the development of thought leadership, for example white papers, and conference presentations;
- Contributing to reinvestment activities within the practice; for example, model systems, digital accelerators, recruiting, and methodology; and,
- Leading, mentoring, coaching staff (both client facing and offshore delivery center roles), including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Category: Oracle Consulting
Line of Service: Advisory
Level: Senior Manager
Industry/Sector: Health Services
Job Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
Location(s): FL-Orlando, RI-Providence, NC-Raleigh, NC-Charlotte, IL-Chicago, OH-Cincinnati, OH-Cleveland, SC-Columbia, OH-Columbus, TX-Dallas, VA-Richmond, MD-Baltimore, NY-Rochester, AR-Bentonville, IL-Rosemont, MA-Boston, CA-Sacramento, MO-Saint Louis, UT-Salt Lake City, TX-San Antonio, CA-San Diego, CA-San Francisco, CA-San Jose, PR-San Juan, WA-Seattle, SC-Spartanburg, CA-El Segundo, AR-Springdale, NY-Albany, CT-Stamford, FL-Tampa, VA-Arlington, OH-Toledo, GA-Atlanta, OK-Tulsa, TX-Austin, DC-Washington, CO-Denver, IA-Des Moines, MI-Detroit, NY-Buffalo, NJ-Florham Park, FL-Fort Lauderdale, FL-Fort Myers, TX-Fort Worth, NC-Greensboro, FL-Hallandale Beach, PA-Harrisburg, CT-Hartford, TX-Houston, IN-Indianapolis, MI-Grand Rapids, CA-Irvine, NE-Omaha, FL-Jacksonville, MO-Kansas City, NV-Las Vegas, GA-Lithia Springs, AR-Little Rock, CA-Los Angeles, KY-Louisville, AL-Birmingham, MA-Cambridge, VA-McLean, NY-Melville, FL-Miami, WI-Milwaukee, MN-Minneapolis, VT-Montpelier, TN-Nashville, LA-New Orleans, NY-New York, OK-Oklahoma City, IL-Peoria, PA-Philadelphia, AZ-Phoenix, PA-Pittsburgh, OR-Portland
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
Job ID: 92493WD