Senior Associate, Deskside Support,Services
Sr Associate, Deskside Support Services
Requisition #: 52757
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Orlando, FL
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Deskside Support Services to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Serve as a senior team member/escalation point and may be conferred with as a subject matter authority by other IT personnel; help to make certain timely escalation of customer issues by assigning appropriate priority level, escalating as necessary to management contacts and owning the issue through resolution
- Deliver high-quality second-level service of the technology environment, management of tickets and desktop service; provide senior level network troubleshooting and service for any dispatched troubleshooting tickets
- Participate in the implementation of national IT projects and IT process development and documentation efforts; test and deliver patches, product releases and other firm-supported upgrades and enhancements
- Apply a working knowledge of internal client-specific applications to troubleshoot issues; communicate proactively with customers, from analysis through resolution, to keep them informed of status; provide follow-up upon resolution to help make certain customer satisfaction
- Perform the troubleshooting/break-fix, configuration, distribution and implementation of PC and MAC laptops/desktops; oversee operating procedures, configurations and documentation for office hardware and software, adhering to national standards
- Provide ServiceNow ticket administration and asset life-cycle management from purchasing through disposal
- Minimum three years of experience in Information systems, supporting office technology and desktop support
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience in diverse infrastructure technologies including desktop, applications, LAN, WAN and servers
- Ability to support client service professionals in various levels within the firm; ability to travel and provide on-call coverage on nights and weekends, as needed
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members
- US Citizenship required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.