Overview Who we are:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Oversees assigned client accounts, ensuring satisfaction, swift response to client needs, efficient problem resolution, contract and operational compliance, risk mitigation and KYC responsibilities.
- Consults with clients on best practices, solutions and regulatory changes to support client engagement.
- Assigned accounts are typically core, moderately-sized accounts of limited complexity but may span multiple products.
- Incumbents are building breadth of knowledge on the firms products/services and are gaining exposure to more complex client accounts and issues.
- Incumbent may provide guidance to more junior Account Managers.
- Proactively consults core, moderately-sized client accounts, ensuring continued client satisfaction and listening for cues on client needs.
- Advises clients on best practices, organizational solutions and regulatory changes.
- Tracks and reports on client metrics. Contributes to the identification and development of appropriate metrics.
- Acts as day-to-day point of contact for the client. Provide support to Relationship Management function to enhance the account strategy.
- Keeps abreast of client account activity occurring throughout the firm. Liaises with relevant operations contacts (internally and externally) to coordinate service to the client.
- Escalates relevant issues to senior team members or management. Apply high client service protocols to support client satisfaction.
- Directly manages client inquiries and resolves problems within scope of knowledge.
- Broadens understanding of the business environment of assigned clients, industry trends and competitor services/offerings.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies. Provides guidance to less experienced Account Managers as needed.
- Responsibilities are primarily limited to own client accounts, however will contribute to the achievement of any team or area objectives.
- Focus is on core or moderately-sized accounts that are minimally complex.
- May provide secondary support on a large or key account under the guidance of a more senior Account Manager.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Account Management or Client Service Delivery preferred..
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.