Director, Insights Center Consultant
Requisition #: 47495
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Orlando, FL
Innovate. Collaborate. Shine. Digital Lighthouse houses KPMG's specialized capabilities across the digital landscape: applied data science, AI, data engineering and insights, software engineering, automation, and big data. Here, you'll work with a sophisticated team of professionals to explore solutions for clients in a multiplatform environment. This means your ability to find answers is limited only by your creativity in leveraging a vast array of techniques and tools. Be a part of a high-energy, unique, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. In this particular role, you'll work specifically in the AI Analytics & Engineering Community within the Digital Lighthouse, on a wide range of projects. From applied AI to optimization to big data platform engineering, your analytical and technical skills will drive real impact in the business world. So, bring your ingenuity and pioneering spirit to KPMG Digital Lighthouse.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director to join our - Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics.
- Work with D&A leadership and staff to design and build demonstrations of specific solutions, collaborate with KPMG partners to craft client workshops and will facilitate the client workshops that take place within the center
- Engage with clients and KPMG partners throughout the workshop process, using knowledge to recognize and inform clients on the impact of a hyper-connected world, technology disruption and customer centricity
- Understand and convey the possibilities of Data Science, modern big data analytics and technology, helping clients build a vision as to how to draw real value from findings
- Collaborate with KPMG partners to plan the layout and agenda of the workshops and clarify outcomes that the client is hoping to achieve
- Collaborate with D&A solution owners and digital designers to help shape existing solutions into Insights Center-ready solutions and know how to operate them in the center
- Guide customers through the use of the Insight Center facility and the features available and be able to offer a good understanding of the entire portfolio of in-house D&A solutions and third-party vendor solutions
- Minimum of eight years of experience in designing and delivering collaborative sessions with clients, including experience facilitating sessions for senior leaders and C-level clients
- Bachelor's degree in Business studies or a math/science field from an accredited college or university
- Well-organized, and is able to plan workshops that may run for many days, or even weeks with general knowledge of the sales process, including identification of sales leads / opportunities
- Hands-on use of big data analytics languages and applications such as R or Python, Data Lakes or Distributed Systems and experience working with others to help design and configure them for specific business use cases
- Ability to work within a matrixed partnership environment and to manage and motivate individuals outside of direct reporting lines as well as strong teaming and networking skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects, stakeholders and team members concurrently and effectively manage stakeholder expectations and reporting prior, during and post sessions
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.