CRE Portfolio Manager
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BankUnited, N.A.
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
CRE Portfolio Manager
SUMMARY: The Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager provides a wide range of credit- related support functions relative to the ongoing management of the commercial business unit's credit risk management process. This position is responsible for facility and relationship monitoring and the ongoing maintenance of a portfolio of commercial real estate loans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may
* Manages and prepares Credit Analysis Package via Annual / Periodic Reviews or other memoranda on large and complex credit facilities
* Through ongoing portfolio management, seeks out early warning signs of deteriorating credit trends.
* Prepares financial spreads and analysis of financial statements. Creates projections.
* Collects and reviews covenant compliance and borrowing base worksheets from commercial clients
* Assess financial capacity of any guarantor and determine support for credit facility
* Makes ongoing assessments relative to credit risk ratings.
* Prepares and presents information on watch, criticized and classified credits.
* Interacts with Workout group as required.
* May recommend appropriate credit structure and terms & conditions for extensions and renewal of credit facilities.
* Identifies policy exceptions.
* Keeps abreast of market and industry trends
* Performs property inspections and completes property inspection reports.
* Possesses strong knowledge and keeps abreast of Credit Policy and Procedures.
* Orders & Reviews Credit Bureau reports, as needed.
* Orders and reviews field audits and related 3rd party reports, as needed
* Requests lien & judgment searches from Analysts
* Participates in team sales and administrative meetings.
* Collects and reviews financial ticker items, as needed.
* Maintains electronic back-up of client's key financial records and documentation
* Communicates and partners with Lending Officers, Underwriters and Credit Officers
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Potential to supervise the activities of one or more associates, as applicable. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and termination decisions, training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience plus at least five years' experience in commercial lending support or servicing is required. Formal credit training and some supervisory experience preferred.