CRI is a CPA and advisory firm located in more than 25 markets throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Since our formation in 1997, we have quickly grown into one of the nations top 20 firms, which would not be possible without the breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise that our talented professionals possess. We invite you to explore our available opportunities, and learn more about what sets CRI apart from other larger firms. Essential Functions:
- Client Accounting Services (CAS) personnel are directly responsible for various client accounts, which are assigned to them.
- CAS includes bookkeeping, payroll and payroll tax, sales and use tax, financial statement preparation and various other accounting and consulting services.
- Competency and technical skill sets include (but are not limited to) strong knowledge of accounting principles and standard accounting processes for recording a companys business transactions into a general ledger, account reconciliations and work paper preparation, prepare and post journal entries and ability to adapt work as required by level of engagement.
- 2 years of prior bookkeeping experience and an accounting degree preferred
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, and various accounting software (Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, etc.).
- Available to work overtime in January through March
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Personal characteristics include integrity, professional in attitude and appearance, and trustworthiness.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
CRI industry specializations include construction, government, banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance, business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing, retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax planning, and trusts and estates work. Additionally, CRIs family of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC) reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan administration services, payroll management, and wealth management. For more information about CRI, please visit CRIcpa.com