Senior Manager, Business Tax Services
Requisition #: 47649
Practice Area: Tax
Location: Miami, FL
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Manager to join our practice.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 to emerging businesses
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the first point of contact for internal and external clients
- Build and manage client relationships, manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects, and participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections and the project budgets
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- A minimum of eight years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M. with strong knowledge of ASC 740 (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations and partnerships
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Excellent advisory, compliance, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.