Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 11-Dec-2019
Domain: Program Management
Job ID: 66789Share
The community is looking to hire an Associate Integrated Producer to join our team full-time in our Miami, FL office ASAP! An Associate Integrated Producer at the community is a Maker. A person who GETS THINGS DONE. We are looking for an innovative, integrated, collaborative, smart and driven person looking to join an ideas driven, culturally fluid ad agency. Someone looking to fight the good fight and make a contribution to the creative while assisting in managing budgets and timelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for supporting production of integrated productions: TV, social/digital executions, online banner, radio and adaptation work.
· Research vendor and director reels.
· Dissect scripts for producers to analyze elements, planning, and bidding phases.
· Assist in planning timelines.
· Create estimates and assist in closing out jobs.
· Helping organize, manage, and administrator digital asset management processes & tools: WireDrive, LionBox, Slack, Basecamp, Workbook
· Partner closely with account team to execute creative vision
· Manage client feedback throughout production
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
· 3+ years of ad agency experience gained working in a fast-paced production studio.
· Detail-oriented, adaptable, strong with numbers and passionate about creativity.
· An understanding of digital and social content production and deliverables.
· Possess strong communications skills and able to work with all levels of staff.
· Able to adapt quickly to change and meet deadlines.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Video editing is a plus, but not required.
· Working knowledge of Photoshop & After Effects a plus.
· Spanish speaking a plus but not required.
© 2019 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.