Account Supervisor, Community
Account Supervisor - the community - MIAMI
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 11-Feb-2020
Domain: Business Development & Client Services
Job ID: 70215 Share
The Community is looking to hire a seasoned Account Supervisor to join our Miami office.
In this role, you will work closely with a Senior Account Director to lead the relationship between the client and our agency team. You will be given the chance to spearhead large national initiatives targeting US Hispanic audiences. This will include client facing presentations and overseeing large project budgets.
- Serve as clients trusted day-to-day advisor in bringing value to their business.
- Lead a variety of projects including broadcast, digital, radio, out-of-home, print and social.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of clients business key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Manage production of projects to keep them on budget and on schedule, and supervise Account Executives, and Coordinators.
- Manage a constantly changing content calendar effectively.
- Be the connective tissue between junior account staff, the senior leaders, and other agency departments, such as Production and Creative.
- Provide clear and succinct direction and feedback and contribute to strategic initiatives offering a sound POV.
- Bachelors degree is required.
- 8+ years of fast-paced advertising agency experience in a heavy client-role.
- Strong client-service orientation, project management and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with accounting/math principles.
- Strong experience overseeing and managing client budgets/financials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Google; Docs, Sheets & Slides and Keynote.
- A willingness to travel when needed.
- Fluency in Spanish and English including written and verbal communication experience required.
The Community started with one goal in mind: creating a different type of company, that creates a different type of advertising. Never abiding by traditional definitions of how an agency works, weve never been traditional in our approach to ideas, brands, culture, nor the kind of people who join our community. We are not a multicultural agency. Were a global agency made of diverse backgrounds, with one unifying mission: to create culturally-potent ideas for a multi-everything world. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Sapient) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600. Default Apply
© 2020 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.