Client Relationship management of institutional and private clients utilising the extensive range of investment services provided.
Title: Wealth Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: 75,000 to 125,000 USD per annum
Location: Florida, US
FINCO Search is working with a diversified global investment firm offering innovative investment strategies including alternatives, multi-asset, convertible, fixed income, and equity. The firm offers strategies through separately managed portfolios, mutual funds, closed-end funds, private funds, and UCITS funds. Clients include major corporations, pension funds, endowments, foundations and individuals, as well as the financial advisors and consultants who serve them. Headquartered in the Chicago metropolitan area, this role is based in the Miami area.
Duties & Responsibilities
Provides superior communication and service to clients, ensuring a continual interaction that promotes trust and client retention.
- Cultivates, manages and builds long-term, trusting and professional relationships with Wealth Management clients, serving as their primary point of contact.
- Contributes positively to the Wealth Management assets under management through client retention and accumulation of additional assets from existing clients.
- Evaluates, discusses and documents each client’s investment objectives, goals, expectations and risk tolerance.
- Develops and monitors asset allocation, financial strategies and investment policies that meet client objectives.
- Proactively communicates company market outlook and expectations for our strategies.
- Assists with preparing and presenting investment recommendations via phone or in person working independently or in conjunction with Business Development professionals.
- Skillfully communicates the firm’s investment philosophy and process to potential investors and existing clients.
- Reports activities, opportunities and accomplishments on a regular basis within the CRM system.
- Receives mentoring and guidance from more senior WA’s and management within the department.
- Provides assistance to more senior Wealth Advisors as needed.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in business or other related discipline.
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 7 and 65 licenses required.
- 5+ years investment industry experience with a focus in the high-net-worth marketplace.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and an excellent client service aptitude and attitude.
- Must have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a good understanding of the industry and relevant products.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment with the ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- PC Skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM and client account database applications.
For more information on this opportunity or to enquire as to other mandates then please contact Jonathan Margrave:
Tel: +1 646 813 9703 (US) +44 (0)203 927 5082 (UK)