Wealth Management Advisor - Miami CIFS
The Wealth Mgmt. Advisor is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize, and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Identify, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental wallet share of the affluent and High Net Worth segment through the use of financial planning and excellent discovery and profiling skills.
- Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools based on client profiling and suitability assessments.
- With the support of product specialists, intuitively recognize and understand a client's banking, credit and investment needs and goals in order to provide holistic financial solutions.
- Provide regular value-added engagement with clients- High touch, face-to-face meetings at client's preferred location, consistent communication, access to seminars, etc.
- Manage an existing pool of clients and master referral opportunities to grow portfolio.
- Proactively source, acquire and expand high value customer relationship by maximizing sale and service opportunities.
- Refer opportunities to segment partners where appropriate
- Acquire new clients through converting referral leads.
- Manage client follow-up and adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance operating procedures
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to
- Adhere to a specific prospecting code of conduct, which (1) permits acquiring new private client accounts only by referral or personal contact with an individual seeking to do business and (2) prohibits seminars, mail campaigns, cold calling and any other methods of solicitation.
- Depending on business model: Make securities recommendations and provide investment advice to clients through a select number of solutions using firm models & research.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Basic understanding of investment and financial planning strategies preferred
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team player able to work without direction
- US: Registered FINRA Series 7 and Series 66. Able to obtain additional licenses as required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Private Client Coverage Job Family:
Financial Planning Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting