Summary A leading global hedge fund utilizing the industry's top technologies in the game is looking for Full Stack Developers to solve complex business problems. This multi-strat hedge fund - with over 60 billion dollars in assets - is looking for a Software Engineer to collaborate with their Equity Portfolio and Risk Management teams. The role will take place at a new branch as their secondary headquarters. You'll get the impact of coming in at ground level at an already established firm.
- Develop data layer, front-end tools, and core API using AWS-managed services (Redshift/S3/Kinesis/NoSql stores, etc.), Kafka, Node.js, and Angular or React
- Aid users and operational flows for senior management, quantitative risk, and portfolio management teams using tools developed
- Collaborate with other full-stack developers to build out the portfolio management tools desktop suite
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS
- Prior experience developing real-time event-driven and even sourced systems with successful accomplished delivery of large-scale integration projects
- Agile development exposure while following Scrum or Kanban and Testing frameworks (jest, enzyme, mocha; selenium), as well as continuous integration/deployment approaches
- Experience in server-side development using Python, Java Spring
- Experience with IMDG, Data warehousing frameworks, Kafka
If you're interested in being a part of a collaborative team, don't hesitate to apply today!