Redstone Private Banking Search are working with a European Private Banking group with a large influence on the LatAm markets. They are well known for their success managing clients from the South American and Iberian Diasporas, as well as from U/HNW Europe and Russia.
The team in Miami are enlarging their Wealth Management division to deepen their presence in the region. They are looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager to work with their U/HNW Brazilian clients. The wider group have achieved significant growth this year, one office achieving over a 20% increase in turnover and the Miami Based firm are looking for financial professionals to assist in the replication of the same success.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Successfully construct and manage multi-asset portfolios maintaining an in-depth understanding of market conditions, trends, and overall economic outlook.
- Help the client to determine their appropriate level of risk based on the client's time horizon, risk preferences, return expectations, and market conditions.
- Provides leadership and coordination on strategic business planning and development and implementation of investment strategies.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the recommended short lists of Mutual Funds, ETFs, Fixed Income, structured Products and Equities.
- Distribute and educate on investment content to the financial advisors in the region.
- Travel quarterly to Brazil to meet with clients and prospects.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Sales and negotiating skills are required to guide sensitive or difficult situations or handling objections to resolution.
- Completion of any of the following is highly preferred: MBA, CFA, CIMA, CAIA.
- Prior experience with Brazilians high net worth clients is strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in Bloomberg, market access and Morningstar direct is a plus.
- Series 7 and Series 66, or series 65.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese. Spanish is a plus.