SVP - Wealth Segments Digital Deployment Lead
The Wealth Segments Digital Deployment Lead is a strategic professional who closely follows latest digital and technological trends in the Wealth Management industry and adapts them for application within our business. In addition, the employee will closely drive the execution and manage the implementation of technology projects. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy. Responsibilities:
- Develops the technology and digital strategic plans for the Wealth Segments
- Responsible for managing the execution of technology and digital projects including business process engineering, automation, technology and new partner launches.
- Provide expertise and guidance related to program management processes and policies, oversees the work of the program management team, and works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and execute projects and programs.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper controls are in place and processes are well documented and monitored on a regular basis.
- Seeks required internal committee approvals and drives the internal approval process for the different initiatives
- Contributes to the campaign technology/automation roadmap, strategy and tactical implementation for Marketing .
- Identify program requirements, activities and manage implementation of projects as assigned, working with appropriate cross-functional teams to execute.
- Responsible for managing a team of program managers.
- Responsible for managing, tracking and coordinating multiple projects and resource planning.
- Responsible for risk and issue management, reporting on project metrics and prioritization process.
- Run the project steering committee ensuring all stakeholders are well informed of active projects and project prioritizations are aligned with company and department strategies.
- Provide metrics on teams and project performance to ensure the growth and development of the team as well as providing a foundation for making data-driven decisions.
- Develop key dashboards and communication plans to keep all parties up to date regarding project statuses and issues.
- Responsible for providing a single source for project management for new partner launches for the Marketing organization.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Knowledge of digital tools for wealth management segments
- 10+ years of experience
- Excellent planning, forecasting, reporting and analytical skills.
- Expertise in Waterfall, agile and process improvement methodologies.
- Expertise with project management tools such as MS Project, JIRA, Sharepoint, etc.
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Marketing Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting