Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with a European Private Banking group with a large influence on the LatAm markets. They are well known for their success managing clients from the South American and Iberian Diasporas, as well as from U/HNW Europe and Russia.
The team in Miami are enlarging their Wealth Management division to deepen their presence in the region. They hope to achieve this through the hiring of Senior Bankers to key sell the firm’s various offerings and trading capabilities for their U/HNW clients. The wider group have achieved significant growth this year, one office achieving over a 20% increase in turnover and the Miami Based firm are looking for financial professionals to assist in the replication of the same success.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Leverage off the Brokerage firm’s complex and diversified financial and non-financial options to offer insightful and personalized wealth management
- Work in cooperation with their global offices in regard to offshore asset allocation, alternative investment proposals and wealth preservation & utilize the international capabilities
- Travel as necessary to meet with your clients, onboard NTB accounts and win new business. Act as an entrepreneur to develop and grow your portfolio with the brokerage firm
- Liáse with the internal departments (trading desk, compliance team, investment management team, senior management) to provide a full and bespoke client service
- Role reports into Managing director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A Client / Investment advisor with a hunter mentality and a track record of business development or client acquisition
- You are managing a portfolio of U/HNW clients from the US, Europe or LatAm who require Wealth Management services. The group are non-segmented and so diversified portfolios are absolutely manageable and of interest
- You hold the brokerage licence or equivalents (‘to be reactivated’ shall be accepted)
- Ideally you are located in Miami, or you are willing to relocate / attend the office 60%
- If your clients hold accounts with Pershing, this is an added bonus and simplifies onboarding
- Fluency in English or Spanish. Any other language is beneficial