Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a European Private Banking based in Miami who are looking to further grow their LATAM team, with a focus on the Brazilian and Argentinian markets. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for increasing the banks client and asset base within the Brazilian and Argentinian offshore markets through both transfer of existing assets and new business development
- Providing international Banking services for clients who seek a European approach to Wealth Management from the USA.
- Work with the local representative offices to highlight new business development opportunities and co-ordinated wealth management strategies across teams
- Travelling as necessary to meet clients and prospect new relationships in your network
- Reports into Head of LATAM. Miami
- At least 5+ years' experience managing international Latin American clients from the USA
- Willingness to operate in-line with to European approach to Wealth Management as opposed to the traditional broker-dealer model.
- Strong knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes and products (fixed income, equities bonds, commodities)
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese and fluency in English would be beneficial but not crucial
- Role Based in Miami, Florida