Manager, Franchise Recruiting & Engagement
This position is responsible for hiring associate advisors into franchise practices, as well as, on-boarding new advisors for the Region. The position will report to the Franchise Region Vice President (FRVP) and work directly on a day-to-day basis with the Franchise Field Vice President (FFVP). This position also works with advisors in driving engagement in corporate office and region initiatives. Responsibilities
The incumbent will provide business planning, implementation and follow-up support to all levels of Field Leadership and advisors as needed.
• Lead the onboarding process for new advisors within the region as a key point of contact in ensuring they have the right tools, resources, training and understanding of the Ameriprise business model. In addition, a significant portion of attention and accountability will be focused on moving the client base to ensure production and client targets are met.
• Responsible for advisor engagement in programs that drive practice growth. By leveraging available resources, drive advisor participation and uptake in Partnering, engaging a Franchise Consultant, Practice Growth initiatives and territory training and events. Hold advisors accountable for desired results as identified in their business plans.
• Lead and drive Associate Financial Advisor (AFA) recruiting and onboarding for the territory. Ensure proper contracts and agreements are in place and act as a resource broker in directing advisors and AFAs to tools and training in support of practice growth. Responsible for identifying advisor AFA needs and pipeline within the region.
• Drive the business planning process within the region for targeted advisors, help advisors keep plans refreshed, used as a basis in growing their practice. Drive advisor results in financial planning, high value client acquisition and broad product usage through implementation of the tools and resources available.
• Act as a point of contact for advisors and leaders as issues and questions arise and work toward connecting them with resources and solutions. Required Qualifications
• College degree.
• 5+ years experience.
• Ability to work independently with high initiative, while also comfortable working with a team to drive results.
• Ability to create and implement change, drive results, and hold others accountable. Strategic focus with ability to translate vision into tactical actions.
• Extensive Project Management experience required, preferably (but not exclusively) in leading operational, onboarding and recruiting projects
• Outstanding relationship management, negotiation, and collaborating/influencing skills in working with all levels of advisors.
• Familiarity/knowledge of Ameriprise Financial field organization and advisor job, including business drivers, policies, and processes.
• Ability to monitor and service remote and/or multiple office locations. Preferred Qualifications
• Series 7.
• Series 66.
• Life Insurance.