Latam Private Banker, Switzerland / Miami / Bahamas
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a LatAm focused international private bank / wealth manager. They are looking to bring aboard U/HNWI relationship managers and private bankers focusing on the Brazilian, Argentinian, Uruguayan, Peruvian, Mexican and Chilean markets. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing portfolio of U/HNWI private clients or families located in Latin America: Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Mexico, Chile
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation, wealth structuring and investment strategies.
- Managing client relationships effectively and prospecting new clients
- Regular traveling to the region in order to meet clients and prospect new relationships in your network
- Role reports into Head of Latin America
- Minimum 5+ years' experience working as a private banker and/or relationship manager covering the Latin American market
- Existing book of U/HNWI clients and AUM of at least CHF 150 MM
- Strong knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes and products (fixed income, equities, bonds, commodities)
- Previous experience in a well-established private bank.
- Roles can be based in Switzerland, Monaco, Miami or the Bahamas (can relocate)