Senior Financial Analysis Budget Associate
Financial Analysis & Consolidated Budget Sr Associate Locationselect Job Categoryselect
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud. Our Financial Analysis and Reporting team is responsible for managing PwC’s financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As part of the team, you’ll help with budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting, shared services and financing.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Demonstrating thorough ability and knowledge of financial reporting methodologies and tools;
- Preparing and analyzing monthly reporting packages for Finance and Functional leadership;
- Driving research analysis independently with directional guidance from Manager;
- Analyzing data for the monthly closings and creating journal entries/accruals as necessary;
- Collaborating with Managers/Directors in the designing of new reports/analysis;
- Developing and maintaining tools/reports to provide for meaningful analysis of key financial areas and to facilitate the budget process;
- Preparing budget and forecasting submissions for assigned functional areas, working with the managers/functions;
- Sharing knowledge among the team to enable sharing of resources across areas;
- Participating in Finance and cross-functional projects;
- Serving as an additional point of contact within Finance for support to functions/customers;
- Developing quality reporting and analysis on an ad hoc basis;
- Teaming with others, sharing knowledge, and building relationships;
- Using Google suite, Excel, Access, and Essbase with proficiency; and,
- Utilizing data visualization and automation tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, UI Path, and, Power BI.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Job Category: Finance
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Level: Senior Associate
Specialty/Competency: IFS - Finance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: No
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
Job ID: 109466WD