Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Specialist - Website Coordinator USA-FL-Tampa-West Boy Scout Blvd/en-US/External/job/USA-FL-Tampa-West-Boy-Scout-Blvd/Digital-Marketing-Specialist_R0010593/apply
The Digital Marketing Specialist - Website Coordinator maintains and implements web-based marketing strategies, campaigns, and content related to the company's website. Helps with new page design and executing page updates as well as coordinating maintenance and updates on the website for our global marketing managers and 9+ language versions of the website. Responsible for SEO rankings and improving our overall traffic as well as regular reporting of site performance. Tests and optimizes web pages to drive conversion, traffic, engagement, etc. in addition to optimizing for search engines. Able to write clear, compelling copy, and create and edit graphics related to the website.
***This position can be based in Tampa, FL or other locations throughout the contiguous U.S., Eastern time zone preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with Product Marketing, Regional Marketing Managers, Content Experts, and Strategic Marketing to help build, source, and maintain site content (copy, creative media, layout); grow our presence on the web, increase visitor engagement, and drive web-based lead conversion.
- Maintain web content (copy, creative media, layout) across 10 languages for the global marketing team. With help from language owners and regional marketing managers, drive the day-to-day organization and execution of site content updates across all languages as well as the localization of content, copy, and creative media.
- Report on the monthly web analytics that will serve as KPIs for the website (sessions, new users, bounce rate, individual page performance, conversions, etc.), roll up to divisional leadership and help inform forward-moving strategies around our web properties.
- Create and maintain event and campaign landing pages on the website in support of ongoing multi-channel marketing campaigns. Examples include event pages for our annual user conference, campaign pages that support our presence at industry conferences, campaign pages that support advertising efforts, and more.
- Manage the SEO for the Wolters Kluwer TeamMate site. Maintain, update, and review our list of primary keywords on a regular basis. Help to optimize copy for prime keywords in order to drive search ranking and ultimately drive traffic. Report on our Search Engine ranking, who our primary competitors are, and devise strategies to help increase our organic web traffic.
- Test and optimize web pages, campaign landing pages, and event pages to drive KPIs such as sessions, engagement, conversions, etc.
- Manage TeamMate media assets in Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
Education: BS/BA in Marketing preferred, or equivalent experience.
Must have 3+ years experience in Marketing with a focus on website marketing including:
- Previous experience and familiarity with the basics of web technologies, CMS systems, UI and UX design, as well as web marketing strategies.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Must be familiar with Search Engine Optimization and have some experience with the tools used to track rankings, keywords, search volume, etc.
Preferred Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years experience in website marketing preferred.
- Must be able to work with a growing team made up of marketing professionals working in different countries around the world.
- Strong communication and organization skills in order to drive ongoing updates and localization.
- Bonus Skills: Copywriting, Creative Production (graphic design).
Travel: minimal travel required, approximately 5%.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR0010593
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.