Senior Consultant, Software,Implementation
Senior Consultant - Software Implementation Senior Consultant - Software Implementation USA-FL-Tampa-West Boy Scout Blvd/en-US/External/job/USA-FL-Tampa-West-Boy-Scout-Blvd/Senior-Consultant_R0010384/apply
Professional Services Senior Consultant – TeamMate® (P3)
The TeamMate® Consultant will:
- Act as an internal consultant to our customers regarding all TeamMate software products, becoming a "trusted advisor" for the customer's auditing, and related, activities.
- Provide expert internal audit consultation and training support to clients in relation to TeamMate product usage.
- Supply our customers with expert evaluation and best practices based on an examination of their business process and cycles.
- Configure TeamMate products and advise on the customer's current methodology and best practices to optimize value from the TeamMate offering.
- Engage with the client to determine existing business needs with a focus on how TeamMate can best accommodate their desired methodology, needs, adjustments, etc.
- Educate the client's department "Champion(s)" to update the various TeamMate features, including reports.
- Effectively analyze client requirements and provide on-site and/or remote consulting to help the client adapt their current methodology, including best practices, to integrate with the TeamMate product offerings.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any implementation issues and recommend corrective solutions and alternatives.
- Identify risks, assess potential impact, and consult with client to prepare a mitigation plan associated with configuration and implementation of the TeamMate product offerings.
- Educate end users on how to use the solution for business activities, including general and specific user functionality for all implemented TM products and features, including report generation, query writing, searching, and monitoring and follow up of issues, recommendations and action plans.
- Develop a deep understanding of Wolters Kluwer, Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting, and TeamMate business initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of how the TeamMate offerings fit into the client business - now and in the future.
- Professionally and effectively engage with client employees.
- Perform all administrative and management tasks necessary for the effective management of the Professional Services organization.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Information Systems, etc., plus 3 years related work experience; if no degree, 5 years equivalent related work experience.
- Experience facilitating and presenting to medium-sized groups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the development of customer-facing deliverables
- Consulting experience
- Software implementation experience
- Training experience
- Documentation experience
- Spanish language skills in a business environment an asset
Travel - up to 50%
Posted 6 Days AgoFull timeR0010384
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Senior Consultant - Software Implementation