PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm. The Data Lab will provide you with the opportunity to redesign, redefine, and redeploy how PwC uses data and analytics to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. The focus is on assisting teams as they incorporate increased automation, machine learning, analytics, open source technologies into their processes to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organizational decision making.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in global enterprise-wide technology platforms, including Just-in-Time environments in global operations, data traceability, RMS risk models and rich data layers, and management of third-party data.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in leading client engagement teams that design and develop business technology platforms, including:
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in interacting with varied stakeholder groups to understand and document business and functional requirements, including: