CRI is a CPA and advisory firm located in more than 25 markets throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Since our formation in 1997, we have quickly grown into one of the nations top 20 firms, which would not be possible without the breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise that our talented professionals possess. We invite you to explore our available opportunities, and learn more about what sets CRI apart from other larger firms. Auditwerx, a division of Carr, Riggs & Ingram Capital, LLC partners with service companies to provide compliance and attestation engagements to meet regulatory or customer compliance needs. Auditwerx believes in hiring talented individuals and investing in their futures by providing opportunities for professional development and career growth while also enabling our team to maintain the work life balance they seek. Auditwerx has offices in Tampa, Florida and is seeking experienced Administrative Assistant. Essential Functions:
- In addition to traditional administrative support, this individual will be responsible for functions associated with the servicing of clients through:
- Generation of correspondence
- Data entry
- File maintenance
- Other duties as requested or needed to maintain the efficient processing of documents and communications within the firm's internal operations.
- X+ years of experience
- Experience in a CPA Firm environment preferred
- Ability to work overtime January through April and during peak seasons
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along well with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, and flexible.
- Ability to operate independently and self-manage projects. Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Sound administrative skills. Well-developed management skills.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognize and support the Partners preferences and priorities.
- Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CRI industry specializations include construction, government, banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance, business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing, retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax planning, and trusts and estates work. Additionally, CRIs family of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC) reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan administration services, payroll management, and wealth management. For more information about CRI, please visit CRIcpa.com