Assurance Processing Coordinator Lakeland, FL/en-US/CLA/job/Lakeland-FL/Service-Processing-Coordinator_R2889/apply
Essential Job Functions
The below functions reflect the general details necessary to describe the essential work activities and accountabilities of this position and are not all inclusive. Other activities may be assigned.
- Internal Support: Proactively support team leader in managing one of the following services: tax, bizops and/or assurance practices.
- Tax: S/he is involved in one or more various responsibilities relating to the tax process including preparing and mailing tax organizers, organizing and scanning client documents, assembling final tax returns and preparing extensions. S/he manages client deadlines and all reporting through GoFileRoom and CCH ProSystemFx to ensure no client deadlines are missed. Proactively manage database and workflow systems to ensure accurate maintenance of client data. Responsible for tracking and managing all tax eFile deadlines for the local office. E-file form management, ensuring all forms are collected and processed timely, and proactively engaging office paraprofessionals to assist with peak filing deadlines.
- Client Documents: Process client source documents, provide completed returns and instructions to client for completing workflow process. Ensure the collection of authorization forms (8879) from clients before tax returns are released. Respond to client needs on behalf of tax team as needed to assist in time and workflow management.
- Assurance: S/he rolls forward binders in ProFx. Roll-forward audit worksheet for common audit areas with roll-forward data. Sends final adjustments and trial balances to the client. Ensures clients internal financial statements ties to our final audit. Updates board presentations in PowerPoint for audits and proposals. Prepares client engagement letters, reports and other letters upon request. Coordinates internal/external meetings and supports monthly industry reporting.
- Client Documents: Proofreads and coordinates the assembly of client financial statements, management letters, engagement letters and reports for staff. Coordinate delivery of final assurance documents via hard copy or electronic documents. Respond to client needs on behalf of the assurance team as needed to assist in time and workflow management.
- Internal Operations Team: Support and provide back up to other internal operations team during peak busy seasons, and as needed. May have accountabilities across other internal operations roles.
Required Experience, Education, and Certification Requirements
- Experience: Minimum of three years of related administrative experience. Tax/ Assurance administrative support is a plus!
- Education: High school degree or equivalent. Associate or Bachelors degree, a plus.
- Certifications/Licenses: None required.
The Service Processing Coordinator reports to the Operations Director. S/he interacts with the Office Tax Leader, Regional and National Tax teams, and National Technology team.
Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office Products is necessary. Position requires regular use of CCH products, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, CRM, Adobe, STAR and other internal systems. Requires the ability to quickly master new software applications as needed. Proficiency in CCH ProSystemFx is preferred.
Key Behavioral Competencies
The Service Processing Coordinator must possess several key personal effectiveness traits to be successful. These include a high degree of passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness. Actions and behaviors that are the foundation of successful careers at CLA are broadly defined below.
- Leading with Impact: Gains the confidence of others by demonstrating success over time.
- Entrepreneurial Grit: Has the courage to bring forward a new idea, with the firms interest at heart.
- Ownership Mindset: Takes personal responsibility for work product, as if own name was on the front door.
- Internal Client Service Excellence: Has a service mindset and is responsive to client needs.
- People Development: Makes personal development a priority, seeking feedback and opportunities to grow.
- Clear Communication: Communication is clear, concise, and considerate of the needs of others.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Works cooperatively with others and values the different contributions people make.
- Growing the Business: Is aware of the importance of growing the business and understands the core services we provide.
This position requires <10% travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 5 pounds; ability to read printed materials and electronic documents, and ability to communicate in person and over the telephone. Individuals in client-serving positions must be able to travel to/from client sites, as required.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR2889
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,000 people and 100 US locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
to see why people join CLA.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
to learn about your hiring rights.