Job Description: Job Title
Windows Engineering Team - Lead Engineer Corporate Title
Vice President Location
Jacksonville, FL Overview
The Windows Lead Engineer is coordinating the Windows Engineering team providing custom operating system solutions tailored on the organization needs.
We expect from our engineers to be imaginative, solution creators not just tasks executants so you will get the problem and we will be expecting a solution to that problem from you. As Lead Engineer you will be in responsible with designing and documenting technical solutions but also with the oversight of its delivery. Being a team leader, we expect you to mentor and coach junior members of the team and contribute to their constant growth and development. Working in an enterprise environment you will face various challenges but also a great satisfaction when delivering a platform/solution for the future in Deutsche Bank. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
How You'll Lead
- Ensure Architectural standards implemented within the end user device products are in line with all control function requirements and policies including Security (CSO), Compliance and Data Protection and End User Architecture, Standards, and Governance
- Constantly collaborate with product and operations team to ensure a smooth and clean transition from Engineering to Production in agreement with the requirements
- Be an advocate of continuous improvement and drive and encourage innovation within the team
- Work to ensure that the product is complaint with the security and compliance policies as required by the global standards
- Working closely with Project Owner function to deliver new platforms, updates, and changes
- Create and deliver application adoption strategies to ensure take up of new services and functionality and retirement of legacy
Skills You'll Need
- Support more junior engineers to enrich their knowledge on SCCM, Windows custom images, GPOs etc
- Partnering with the Operations Team to ensure stability and service are maintained
- Identification of and delivery of cost saving opportunities and Automation opportunities
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Working Knowledge on software development life cycle (SDLC) platforms (Jira, JAMA) and Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of the MS Windows operating system architecture and components
- Relevant enterprise level experience working with Windows Deployment Service (WDS), MS Development Kit (MDT) or System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end IT process, including architecture, design, implementation, and operations
- Scripting and automation knowledge in PowerShell (preferred) or VBScript for task automation, settings customization, and application configuration
- Building on a very strong technical knowledge in the aforementioned areas, the candidate must have strong support/troubleshooting skills, operate on their own accord, and work together in a global team with a strong worth ethic and communication skills
- Preferable Banking experience
- Software packaging and deployment experience using Advanced Installer or InstallShield but also application deployment through Group Policy
- Reasonable understanding of the Microsoft Active Directory architecture and usage
- Bachelor's degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science, preferred, or a related discipline, from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience and certifications
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
The salary range for this position in Jacksonville is $100,000 to 155,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .