Job Description: Job Title
Trade Transaction Analyst Corporate Title
Jacksonville, FL Overview
The Global Financing & Credit Training Middle Office (GFCT MO) works within the Investment Bank Fixed Income & Currencies division. GFCT MO supports the following lending businesses - Asset Based Securities, Direct Lending, Infrastructure & Energy, Transportation, Commercial Real Estate, Margin Loans, and Muni lending. Trade and/or Transaction Analyst supports the overall loan origination and maintenance process from initial trade booking to revenue recognition and risk control processes. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Build and manage partnerships between internal businesses to ensure that the Bank's business objectives are delivered, comply with operational control, external regulation and continue to improve the Bank's technology platforms, as appropriate
- Works as a team, to ensure full front-to-back operational readiness for products ranging from high-volume vanilla trading through to highly complex structured transactions
- Reviews complex lending legal agreements to extract key economic attributes
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Functions in high pressure, risk-control environment, is a self-starter and able to work independently
- Adapts quickly to new technology, exhibits expertise in Excel, SharePoint and Power Automate
- Operates with in a highly organized manner with great attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills to include proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving and/or analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and handle heavy volume within deadlines
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville, FL office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at DB through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com .
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .