Job Description: Job Title:
Trade/Transaction Analyst Corporate Title:
Jacksonville, FL Overview
The Trade and/or Transaction Analyst provides operational expertise and independent governance to achieve timely, accurate and complete transaction management for the Bank and, where relevant, the Bank's clients. Your responsibilities include technical, transactional, and logistical input into the leadership team to ensure the Bank operates with the right balance of quality, flexibility, control, and cost. This is achieved through collaboration across businesses and divisions in an environment which maximizes control and minimizes operational risk, whilst maintaining exceptional client or internal customer/stakeholder (as appropriate) service levels. You will strive to be a subject matter expert (SME) with internal partners and/or external clients (as appropriate) and within the wider market to improve market practices and platforms. What We Offer You:
Return to Office:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- You will review, understand, and comprehend complex salability language in credit agreements relating to transfer of bank debt from seller to buyer
- You will draft and review trade confirm, assignment & acceptance agreement, participation agreement, transfer certificates, accession deed, multilateral and bilateral agreement, and proceeds payout letters
- Draft/review funding memorandum of economics due seller/buyer relating to bank debt transfer
- Liaise with high profile client, borrower, agent banks to facilitate closing in a timely manner
- Work directly with the counterparty, trading desks, and funding teams
- Maintain metrics on trade closings and monitor key performance indicators on the closing process for senior management
- Previous experience in the finance industry
- Must be highly motivated, organized, and proactive
- Acute sense of priority/urgency and very responsive to client and front office needs
- Ability to adapt to market changes and conditions with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Above average competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com .
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .