Tax Reporting Manager
Tax Reporting Manager
Location: Jacksonville, FL
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Tax Reporting team in Jacksonville, FL or our New York, NY office. We are seeking a Tax Reporting Manager to support our businesses in the Americas in relation to the preparation and/or review of federal and state & local income tax returns as well as the provisioning for the income tax liabilities within the Americas.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of FIRM . The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to FIRM 's businesses and senior management, managing FIRM 's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring FIRM continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing FIRM 's corporate communications and investor relations. Job Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing the preparation and/or review of corporate federal and state income and franchise tax returns [ annual, quarterly, extensions ] of entities within the Americas Region.
- Review tax provision, effective tax rate calculations, taxable income and deferred tax computations as well as reviewing test tax basis computations based on balance sheet approach for book | tax differences.
- Consult with business in preparing analysis for transactions.
- In addition, you will liaise with the Tax Advisory department to comprehend US tax law requirements on specific transactions.
- You will be responsible for interacting closely with Business Unit Finance, Legal Entity Controllers and Tax Advisory teams to understand and highlight potential tax technical issues with accounting positions, transactions and new products.
- Also, you will review tax payable and tax receivables reconciliations for cash flow and FX hedging purposes and assess potential impact of changes in business organizations from a tax compli ance and accounting perspective.
- You will need to hold a bachelor's degree, in accounting and/or finance, Masters in Tax and or CPA.
- In addition, bring a minimum of five to seven years of relevant experience in Financial Services or in an Accounting Firm.
- You must be detail-oriented with good intuitive reasoning and project management skills along with strong communication, analytical, organizational, and research skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, capable of working effectively in cross-functional and cross-border teams are needed to be successful.