Job Description: Job Title
Standby Letters of Credit Specialist Corporate Title
Jacksonville, FL or New York, NY Overview
As a Client Service Officer, you will support the Leveraged Debt Capital Markets (LDCM) Standby Letter of Credit platform. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Relationship Manager with their client's request to issue and amend Standby Letters of Credit. The role will include working closely with Beneficiaries and internal business partners to ensure our client's needs are met. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Issue and amend of Standby Letters of Credit as requested by our clients and in accordance with their governing rules, ISP98 or UCP600, as applicable
- Ensure a clear understanding of the underlying transaction as it relates to the purpose of the Standby Letter of Credit and the roles of the parties involved; review and provide comments on Credit Agreements as they relate to Standby Letters of Credit
- Process incoming claims for correspondent bank fees, invoice the client and follow up on any past due payments; respond to inquiries from clients and internal business partners on their Standby Letter of Credit transactions
- Review any documents presented for payment under a Standby Letter of Credit to ensure they comply with its terms and conditions
- Ensure strict compliance with all policies and procedures in place for Standby Letters of Credit; adhere to all Office of Foreign Assets Control, anti-money laundering and other U.S. Federal Regulatory compliance regulations
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of new processes and systems in order to drive changes and improvements; work closely with both the Agented and Non-Agented teams to ensure timely and accurate servicing on Standby Letter of Credit matters
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Extensive Standby Letter of Credit experience
- Extensive knowledge of the UCP600 and ISP98
- Knowledge of the swift processing system, MT760's, MT767's, etc
- Strong background in reviewing Credit Agreements as they relate to Standby Letters of Credit
- Client service oriented with strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Confident, articulate, and able to build rapport and strong relationships; reliable team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply complex requirements; numerate and analytical with a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow; collaborative in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and solution oriented
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline preferred
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in either the Jacksonville, FL or New York, NY office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $75,000 to $130,000 and in Jacksonville is $50,000 to $90,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at DB through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com .
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .