Stand by Letter of Credit Administrator
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 07 Dec 18
Within GTO Operations, the GTO Loans group is a global organization responsible for the support of corporate products across a full range of lending businesses including Markets and CIB; including the issuance of Standby Letters of Credit/GTO Loans teams are organized geographically and functionally and align with business and infrastructure partners.
Our client is a leading, global investment bank.
The ideal Stand by Letters of Credit Administrator will be responsible for:
- Review Credit Agreements for LC language and provide feedback to front office
- They act as agent and LC Issuer
- They act as LC issuer only
- They act as LC participant only
- Build bilateral deals on LS2/Loan IQ based on Reimbursement Agreements &/or SBLC Agreements
- Draft & issue standby letters of credit
- Adherence to Uniform Commercial Codes
- Adherence to approved DB legal language
- Book issued letters of credit on LS2/Loan IQ
- Monitor LCs booked under DB agented deals using detailed spreadsheets
- Reconcile monthly with other LC issuers for DB agented deals
- Invoice clients directly for LC fees on Private Wealth deals
- Work with Bangalore ops team to reconcile SBLC fee payments
The ideal Stand by Letters of Credit Administrator will have:
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Keeping pace with technical innovation and market driven initiatives and maintain a broad understanding of the GTO offering.
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5 or more years in the loan industry
- Stand By Letter of Credit Issuer
- Deal Administration: Syndications/Agency
- Knowledge of the workings of a Stand by Letter of Credit
- Strong desk top skills
- MS Office (EXCEL/POWERPOINT)
- LS2 (Loan IQ) preferred
A Stand by Letters of Credit Administrator will receive a competitive annual base salary with benefits in Jacksonville, FL.