Solution Architect (Implementations) Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Solution-Architect--Implementations-_20-1093/apply Position:
Solution Architect (Implementations) Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Assists sales representatives in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible product and/or service for client prospects.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of products and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Develops appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
- Provides direction to sales support team for creation and packaging of proposals.
- Provides input to appropriate sections of Requests for Proposal and Requests for Information.
- Sets up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
- Creates and maintains product presentations.
- Participates in business requirements review with client/prospect.
- Participates in product release process.
- Provides feedback on client/prospect requirements to Black Knight product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
- Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
- Develops and presents proposals to Business Review for approval.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete technical assessments of client current-state environment and support development of target-state technical roadmap that includes Black Knight, client and 3rd party integrations.
- Serve as lead for technical integration related activities in support of client conversion projects.
- Support client design, development and testing related to Black Knight interfaces including web services, extracts, reports, EDI file delivery, 3rd party interfaces, etc.
- Provide technical consulting to the client for IT environment requirements to include network connectivity, EDI file delivery, virtual desktops, cloud integration, service bus, disaster recovery planning.
- Present Black Knight technology overviews to clients and prospects.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Possesses knowledge of Black Knight applications relevant to the business unit sales support need
- Possesses knowledge of industries our applications are typically used in (e.g., banking, utilities, etc.)
- Requires a strong working familiarity with Black Knight and its various business units utilizing knowledge to expedite enhancement estimation activities and functions as client advocate
- Possesses a good understanding of technologies required to support Black Knight products
- Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational, and project management skills
- Works well in an independent as well as team environment
- Familiar with competitors and their products
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and provide appropriate communications to senior management Travel is required approximately 10% to 30% of the time
Sales Solutions Consultant III
Career professional role. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Has complete knowledge of company products and services and possesses expert knowledge in all Black Knight products specific to one business line. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of all products within a specific business unit and their relationship to other business unit solutions to assist sales team in addressing unique client/prospect requirements.
Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new projects or assignments. Typically requires a minimum of eight (8) years of business experience with specific solutions, products, and marketplace.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted TodayFull time20-1093 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness