Senior Resource Manager
Senior Resource Manager Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Senior-Resource-Manager_20-277/apply Position:
Senior Resource Manager Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages Client Support employees to ensure projects are successfully completed. Responsibilities include scheduling resources to meet project requirements and developing staff members to achieve above average performance.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and manages the tactical and strategic resource plan for an offering or service line.
- Manages a team of Client Support employees, and assigns employees to specific client engagement projects with a goal of effectively balancing resource utilization needs with planning targets, skills allocation, actual utilization and staffing levels.
- Works with the consulting management team, program & project managers and client relationship managers (Service Executives) to identify the type of technical and business resources needed, assembling teams that are qualified to perform the work and financially aligned with project budget and schedule plans. May serve as, or work closely with, program & project manager during project initiation tasks to define scope and understand the type, quantity and timing of resources needed.
- Manages both client and interdepartmental relationships.
- Monitors a large number of projects under management by staff, initiates proactive internal escalations, and directs client contact as necessary. May serve as executive sponsor on some projects.
- Collaborates and effectively solves internal barriers with large cross-functional teams to accomplish company goals.
- Incorporates workforce planning and sales support with the overall business plan. Monitors and manages travel, education and miscellaneous expenses to an acceptable level as defined in business plan.
- Communicates effectively to senior management the achievements and performance levels of the team.
- Communicates to subordinates to provide job-related information as well as changes to company policies and procedures, and any general announcements.
- Understands each employee's skills and proficiencies, provides coaching and career development, assists in setting performance and employee development objectives, and conducts performance appraisals and talent management.
- Recruits new staff as needed.
- Monitors utilization reports. Recommends corrective action to maximize both utilization and profitability of resources' billable time. Coordinates plans for resource redeployment or retraining with human resources, as needed.
- Manages revenue, expense and personnel budget requirements.
- May contribute to strategic planning and large-scale operational deployment.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Black Knight products and services highly preferred
- Functional knowledge of the mortgage and/or financial services industry
- Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles (e.g., conversions, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation) and the correct project application
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry (e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma)
- Excellent leadership, employee development, mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to interact and negotiate with all levels of management and staff to resolve issues efficiently and to reach agreement when there are widely differing viewpoints
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, team, conflict management, organization, and time management skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with executives at both Black Knight and clients
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance, motivate and develop staff with multiple skill levels, and build high morale among team members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
Resource Manager Senior
Senior managerial role. Manages, perhaps through subordinate managers/supervisors, client support employees from technical and/or non-technical disciplines with responsibility for results including costs, methods, timeframes, and quality. Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations. Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organization objectives, implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results, and establishes and ensures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements. Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or clients. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship. This level requires the ability to communicate with all levels of management. Typically manages a staff of up to 50 employees of multiple functional and technical specialties. Typically requires ten
(10) or more years of experience in client support, professional services, project management or application development and five (5) or more years of management responsibility.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted 5 Days AgoFull time20-277 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness