Senior Processor, Retail Industry
Processor/Sr. Processor - Retail (Jacksonville, FL) Jacksonville, FL/en-US/flagstar/job/Jacksonville-FL/Processor-Sr-Processor---Retail--Jacksonville--FL-_05878-1/apply
Processor/Sr. Processor - Retail (Jacksonville, FL)
The Senior Processor works with loan officers, borrowers, and third party providers to obtain documentation and submit a thorough, accurate, and complete loan package to Underwriting. Pro-actively maintains control of the loan file, monitors dates for approval, appraisals, purchase deadlines and closing, and ensures that all deadlines are met in a timely and efficient manner. Recognizes and resolves challenges early in the process, and provides excellent customer service. The Senior Processor has the ability to handle higher-complexity applications than the Processor role.
- Reviews higher-complexity residential loan application files to verify that application data is complete and meets company standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment; Prepares necessary documents and submits mortgage loan application files for underwriting approval; Reviews and submits conditions to Underwriting to clear loan for approval
- Work closely with our Loan Officers to ensure a timely and stress-free experience for our client throughout the entire mortgage process; Communicates with borrower(s) to obtain related conditions
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal; Orders FHA case numbers, and tax transcripts, as appropriate; Follows up on all outstanding orders to third parties and borrowers within established company deadlines; Calls or writes credit bureau, employer for verification of employment, (VOE) and any other third party necessary to verify the accuracy of information
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- 3-5 years similar or related experience required
- Effective communication skills with a high level of customer service
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively in a high-paced environment
- Detail orientated with proficient organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to and accept change
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Experience with common GSAs (FNMA, FHLMA, FHA, VA, USDA)
- Knowledge of AUS systems (LP & DU)
- Knowledge of MDIA and RESPA disclosure requirements
Posted 2 Days AgoFull time05878
Flagstar Bank, headquartered in Troy, Mich., is a full-service community bank with branches across the state. Chartered in 1987, today Flagstar is one of the largest savings banks in the country. It also is a mortgage powerhouse, making home loans nationwide and ranking as one of the largest mortgage originators in the country. It also is a major servicer of home loans.
Flagstar Bank, FSB is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Flagstar Bank is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please e-mail
or call (248) 312-2000 to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For more information:
Member FDIC/Equal Housing Lender