Enterprise Risk Analyst III Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Enterprise-Risk-Analyst-III_20-1328/apply Position:
Enterprise Risk Analyst III Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for modeling, analysis, and reporting efforts to anticipate, identify, and mitigate enterprise risk exposure to the company. Conducts analysis to mitigate risk and set policy. Creates forecasting, modeling, analysis, and reporting related to support the Risk management function. Responsible for summarizing and presenting data to management and other audiences to communicate risks to the company. Liaises with Business Risk Consultants to provide both IT risk and operational risk guidance, governance and oversight on risks identified within the line-of-business.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly contributes to enterprise risk management through the identification, measurement and analysis of both IT and operational risks associated with the company and its efforts.
- Responsible for projects and ongoing programs designed to enhance risk capabilities and partner with other business units to complete projects and fulfill ad hoc requests.
- Monitors risk findings across multiple risk domains (e.g. IT, Security, Operational)
- Develops risk models and methodologies to identify and measure sources of risk to the company.
- Completes ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the Risk management with oversight for the risk effort and communicates risks to management, clients, prospective clients, and consultants.
- Provides risk consulting and oversight to one or more lines of business.
- Communicates potential risks to audiences outside of the risk team.
- Assists in monitoring and reporting on risks and controls in all areas of the company and its products and services.
- Assists in implementation of risk controls as they pertain to regulatory requirements.
- Development of systems required to measure and monitor all types of risks related to the companys business in the FinTech industry.
- Development activities will include tasks related to the development of methodologies to be used and specification of data storage and reporting requirements.
- Performs quantitative analysis contributing to risk efforts while increasing and enhancing the companys risk management capabilities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
Professional certifications such as CRISC, CISSP, and/or CISM, etc. is a plus.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to evaluate risk implications inherent in new product and market development
- Knowledge of Operational Risk and IT security risk models and monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Enterprise Risk models and tools as well as a good understanding of Enterprise Risk framework desired
- Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
- Experience with enterprise GRC tools such as RSA Archer a plus
- Experience working in the FinTech, Financial Services, or Software Industry is a plus
- Familiar working with metrics and dashboards within a tool such as Tableau a plus
- Strong skills in MS PowerPoint a plus
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop relationships with business units, especially as it relates to operations and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
- Ability to persuade and influence others on next steps
- Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
Risk Analyst III
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on many risk analysis projects as a project team member, more frequently as a project leader. Works on large, complex risk issues or projects that require increased skill. Requires extensive knowledge of risk methodologies and techniques. May manage or serve as a project leader for risk projects. Must have extensive knowledge data streams and sources. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of relevant work experience OR at least three (3) years in a third party risk, operational risk, or vendor risk role with experience in offshore risk management and site assessments and successful completion of tasks in the promotional matrix. Relevant certifications may also be credited as relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted 2 Days AgoFull time20-1328 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness