Location: Jacksonville, FL
Global Regulatory Reporting [ GRR ] function covers regulatory reporting required for Bank, Bank offshore branches, broker-dealers, and futures clearers to various regulators across jurisdictions and senior FIRM management. It aims to implement a consistent and efficient Organizational structure, Governance, Service Delivery, Processes, People Strategy and Technology ensuring compliance with finance control standards and facilitating commercial decisions. Job Responsibilities:
- P reparation and analysis of various regulator returns, doing the production of various limit | ratio monitoring repo rts within stringent timelines
- L iaising with various business divisions for various data requests, as well as completing the ongoing management of various data input sources required for producing returns and submissions.
- A nalyze and prepare responses to queries from stakeholders, auditors and regulators and work collaboratively with teams within the service line to ensure consistent approach and quality of outputs.
- P ostgraduate | professional accounting qualification, preferably a CPA
- 2 - 3 years of post-qualification experience
- E xposure to banking operations including having e xposure to regulatory reporting