The Quality Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities. Responsibilities:
- Manages one team of quality analysts that support multiple answering groups across the business.
- Participates in management meetings; applying in-depth quality process improvement knowledge.
- Contributes to the development of new quality techniques, models, and plans.
- Recommends and implements process improvements; prepares detailed, analytical reports as needed.
- Shares responsibility for budgets and planning.
- Manages a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how own area collectively integrates to contribute to achieving overall business goals.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures; influences resource planning.
- Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Core Job Family:
Operations Quality Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting