Product Support Representative ll (FRONT ARENA)
Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire) Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business Travel Percentage :
0% Job Description About the team
The FRONT ARENA CX team supports the FRONT ARENA solution for a global client base of buy and sell-side firms. The team analyzes and troubleshoots application issues which impact customers, and also identifies and validates bugs in the software. What you will be doing
Administer necessary product requirements to maintain consistent account control of clients using FIS software products and ensure the quality and utilization of FIS software products satisfies client needs.
What you bring
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
- Must be able to work rotating shift hours, one day is 7 am-4 pm, the next day 10 am-7 pm and rotates. No weekends.
What we offer you
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, finance, math, or economics
- Entry level or 1+ years of experience
- Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
- Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the http://www.fisglobal.com/-/media/fisglobal/files/policies/privacy/online-privacy-notice/english.pdf?la=en Online Privacy Notice. EEOC Statement
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf available here supplement document http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.