The role of the Financial Operations department within Prepaid Payments is to ensure all funds are properly posted to Cardholder accounts (regardless of origin), all transactions are properly accounted for and all underlying accounts are in balance and reconciled. Secondly, the team is to ensure that all cards issued by US Bank are properly escheated, if applicable. This team is currently involved in settlement activities across multiple payment gateways.
- Oversee all Prepaid operation activities (includes 3 managers and approximately 20 additional full time employees) for ACH Processing, Wire Processing, Cardholder Account --Balancing and Settlement, Network Adjustments, Network Settlement and Escheatment processing processes
- Proactively monitor and addresses any funding issues (ACH, Wire, Batch)
- Identify financial risk and enact controls to minimize risk
- Identify and lead efforts to find automated solutions and workflow optimization opportunities to make the groups more efficient and effective
- Monitor and respond timely to all audit/compliance activities/requests
- Interface with USB controllers group relating to the disposition of reconciling items of the U.S. Bank issued cards.
- Settlement and Funding Interface to Issuing Banks and Processing Clients including
- Engage with the department managers to ensure that all compliance deadlines and SLAs are met
Primary Location: Florida-FL-Jacksonville
Organization: U.S. Bank.
Shift: 1st - Daytime