Mortgage Client Relationship Manager
Mortgage Servicing Client Relationship Manager I Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Mortgage-Servicing-Client-Relationship-Manager-I_20-1198-2/apply Position:
Mortgage Servicing Client Relationship Manager I Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for high-level relationship management for one or more assigned clients that is strategic to the enterprise. Accounts are target clients that have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the enterprise. Serves as the primary management contact and client liaison with the responsibility for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of client relationship. Identifies areas where continuous improvements can be applied. May work at a Black Knight, remote, or a client location.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the client relationship.
- Works to maintain and grow the client relationship while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Assists with the sales effort for incremental revenue opportunities and contract renewals.
- Identifies new business opportunities and coordinates with appropriate sales personnel for opportunities of new Black Knight products or service.
- Coordinates with the delivery organizations to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective services, and ensures project completion within budget and in accordance with contract requirements.
- Manages operational aspects of projects.
- Leads personnel who assist in the management of the client relationship. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, oversees the implementation of the change, and measures the level of improvement.
- Performs other duties as required.
A Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience with client relationship or working in a client-facing position
- Experience in Financial Services or Mortgage Default
- Knowledge of Black Knight Specialty Servicing Software applications preferred such as Invoicing, BK/FC, Claims, PCN, or BTPP.
- Proven knowledge to represent the enterprises entire range of products to the client and the industry desired.
- Proven track record in client relationship management and/or the sales of technology products and services
- Experience with MS Office products such as PowerPoint and Visio a plus
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile framework a plus
- Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business, and participates in and/or establishes initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the enterprise; may also participate in initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the clients business
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills that ensure contract renewals, a track record of product and revenue growth, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Displays strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage and/or implement all phases of projects and tasks within the enterprise and with its clients
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client
- Viewed as an expert resource by peers and coworkers, maintains a good working relationship with both internal and client management, and has a thorough internal working knowledge of the enterprise
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example and motivate professional level staff
- Displays strong leadership qualities, decision making abilities, and strong business judgment
Relationship Manager I Location:
Excellent knowledge of the field with strong leadership skills. Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinates. Involved in developing, modifying and executing policies that affect immediate client operations and may have a broader impact to the business unit or division. Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives of the enterprise and/or the clients business. Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements. Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels within the enterprise and/or client organizations. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations without damaging the relationship. Authority for hire, fire, performance appraisal, and pay review decisions. Typically manages one to three (1-3) strategic client relationships with total annual revenue of less than $10 million USD. Typically requires at least six (6) years of client management or sales experience with one (1) or more years of leadership responsibility.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted 2 Days AgoFull time20-1198 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness