Loan Administration Analyst - Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, FL/en-US/flagstar/job/Jacksonville-FL/Loan-Administration-Analyst---Jacksonville--FL_07011/apply
Loan Administration Analyst - Jacksonville, FL
The Loan Administration Specialist/Analyst is responsible for providing broad operations support to the default business units (Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, REO). This position requires general servicing knowledge, including default and an understanding of title. Responsible for performing multiple operational functions related to all stages of the Default process, including preparation, research and execution of legal documents, responses to customer complaints/inquiries, processing default legal notices, title transfer documents, and handling collateral documents. All functions must be completed within the production and quality standards. Role requires utilization and understanding of multiple servicing systems and applications. Role requires accuracy and attention to detail, strong organization skills, independent problem solving ability and excellent communication skills.
- Review and execution of documents including testimonial documents and documents which may later require the candidate to testify on behalf of the Bank in legal proceedings pertaining to Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Litigation specifically Affidavits, Complaints, Declarations and Certifications by following all applicable laws, rules, regulations and internal procedures.
- Fact intensive analysis & research related to external inquiries and complaints, with the ability to resolve issues accurately. Knowledge of bank procedure and title required.
- Utilizing and understanding reporting process default legal notices to subsequently ensure timely initial transmission and identification and subsequent resolution of applicable exceptions
- Utilizing and understanding reporting to process necessary title transfers related to delinquent mortgages to subsequently ensure appropriate chain of title in place and/or identification and subsequent resolution of applicable exceptions
- Cross training and back up on all other Default Operations Functions.
- Collaborating with other default servicing teams, and other internal teams, to assist in the continued development of a best in class default servicing oversight operation
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training. Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstars internal compliance policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Reliable Home High Speed Internet
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent required
- Bachelors degree in a related field is strongly desired. Business Administration
- Paralegal studies preferred
- 6+ years of direct experience in the Default servicing operations (Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Corporate Witness field) with detailed understanding of mortgage servicing, title management, and the life cycle of a delinquent asset. Strong understanding of best practices in Mortgage Banking industry-wide Servicing Operations (end-to-end) as well as regulatory expectations.
- At least 3+ years experience with Black Knight Servicing Systems, or at least 6+ years experience with other loan servicing systems
- At least 3+ years experience working in an environment where the business unit/line is responsible for managing & responding to vendors, clients, regulators and/or other related financial services relationship
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels within the organization from executive management to front line employees and externally to clients, attorneys and judges.
- Strong communication, client service and time management skills
- Ability to communicate policies and procedures with clarity to Judges and Attorneys involved in trials/depositions.
- Experience with Mortgage Servicing Software (including MSP and LPS Desktop)
- Strong analytical and technical skills including Excel.
- Strong problem solving & strategic thinking skills with the ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Must be highly organized and have a strong attention to detail including the ability to create and maintain documentation
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization up to and including executives
- Adjusts positively to quickly-changing priorities and shifting goals
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: executives, managers, vendors, and investors
- Strong ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast pace environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Equally comfortable working with people and data
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor in demanding situations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced high-pressure environment
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks while managing multiple assignments
- Escalate difficult situations effectively
- Prepare accurate and thorough documentation
Internal Use Only: Job Band H Hourly
Posted 2 Days AgoFull time07011
Flagstar Bank, headquartered in Troy, Mich., is a full-service community bank with branches across the state. Chartered in 1987, today Flagstar is one of the largest savings banks in the country. It also is a mortgage powerhouse, making home loans nationwide and ranking as one of the largest mortgage originators in the country. It also is a major servicer of home loans.
Flagstar Bank, FSB is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Flagstar Bank is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please e-mail
or call (248) 312-2000 to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For more information:
Member FDIC/Equal Housing Lender