Lead iOS Developer
Lead iOS Developer Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Lead-iOS-Developer_20-476/apply Position:
Lead iOS Developer Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops, maintains, and supports mobile iOS Swift applications for the organization. Gathers and analyzes requirements for native mobile applications. Develops the frontend / UI and Swift components of iOS applications. Develops, tests and implements approved UI design and white labels mobile applications for clients.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops in Swift and maintains iOS mobile applications
- White labels current or new iOS mobile applications for clients.
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Remains current on industry standards in iOS mobile development.
- Reviews native iOS applications in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
- Researches, develops and proposes new technologies to improve application architecture.Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
- Serves as technical expert for iOS mobile development.
- Mentors and guides mobile development work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience working with Swift 4.0+ development highly desired
- Experience with GCD (Grand Central Dispatch) concurrency desired
- Knowledge of programming with higher order functions
- Experience with Xcode Instruments desired
- Proficient in creating and editing complex Xcode storyboards desired
- Understands how to manage and configure multi-client build targets
- Experience developing complex configurable multi-client applications a plus
- Experience with RESTful API consumption development using Swagger contracts a plus
- Skilled in Front End / UI development desired
- Experience building and supporting iOS native mobile applications
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technologyMust be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
- Experience with project management
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert professional role. Recognized as a lead/expert. Performs work that is highly complex and varied in nature. Works on small to large, highly complex projects that require expertise in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team leader. Coaches and/or mentors more junior technical staff. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted 2 Days AgoFull time20-476 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness