Investment Bank Auditor - Assistant Vice President
Position Overview Job Title:
Investment Bank Auditor Corporate Title:
Assistant Vice President Location:
Jacksonville, FL Overview
This role reports to the principal audit manager for Investment Bank, who in turn reports to the chief auditor for Investment Bank. You will work with management and staff within Group Audit to deliver audits owned by the Investment Bank audit team. They will also provide participation in other audits owned outside of the Investment Bank audit team, as part of 'front to back' audit reviews. What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- Proactively leads or participates in day-to-day audit work, including audit planning, fieldwork and reporting, and document process flows, identify risks, assess controls, and perform audit testing
- Track and validate closure of internal audit issues and regulatory observations and complete business risk assessments and contribute to the annual audit planning process
- Work on ad hoc projects including methodology enhancements and regulatory inquiries and complete all work assignments on a timely basis - including planned audits, ad hoc projects, and special investigations
- Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business, and respective support areas; work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally
- Communicate openly with Group Audit management and internal stakeholders, keeping all informed of potential issues and escalating problems/delays accordingly
- Keep abreast of pertinent industry and regulatory trends
- Undergraduate or equivalent degree is required; advanced degrees and relevant professional certifications (e.g. CIA, CFA, etc.) are preferred but not required
- Previous relevant experience in an internal audit role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within Group Audit and with stakeholders
- A firm commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards - and the ability to stand your ground when challenged
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.