High Net Worth Service Associate
Job Description: "Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect." Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments This role requires the Series 7 License in order to be considered. If you do not have a Series 7, please search for Workplace Planning Associate or Customer Relationship Advocate positions to learn more about starting a career in Financial Services.
of Your Role
As a High Net Worth Representative, you will be focused on enhancing relationships with our high net worth clients who have assets of $250,000 to $1 million and therefore have complex service and investment needs. In this role, you will help us to increase customer loyalty and drive business development opportunities.
Engaging with customers, via inbound calls, responding to their inquiries, and providing product and service level guidance,
- Processing customer requests to include options, equities, mutual funds and fixed income trades and other specialized monetary requests.
We're Looking For
- Series 7 required
- Series 63 preferred (paid training & support provided)
- Ability to work 100% percent remotely
- 2-3 years of previous experience working in the financial services industry
- Strong technological acumen and comfort with learning how to use new tools
- You have a broad-based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts
- Proven customer service, client support and problem resolution skills
- Ability to effectively influence others and use consultative skills to enrich the customer experience