Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Desktop Engineer Job Location US-FL-Jacksonville | US-FL-Jacksonville ID 2019-7472 Group SCIO Healthcare Analytics Type Regular Full-Time Posted on 11/22/2019
SCIO Health Analytcis, an EXL Company is looking for an enthusiatic DeskTop Engineer to work with our awesome IT team . This position is located in our Jacksonville, FL office. The role will be responisble for maintaining and managing all end user computing devices to meet the organization's current and future requirements. Provides hands-on local and remote support for all end user computing devices, printers, faxes, and hardware devices. Will work with other team members on shipping/receiving/inventory of computer equipement. Works daily with Network, Infrastructure, and Help Desk teams to provide world class IT support.
- Support of End User Computing Devices
- Second level support and Incident handling
- Asset Management/Inventory
- Access and Account Administration
- Imaging/Re-Imaging and Hardware/Software Deployment
- 3rd Party and internal application support
- Will perform other duties as assigned
- Conduct all job functions and responsibilities in accordance with all company Compliance, Information Security and Regulatory policies, procedures and programs.
- Minimum education and years of experience required to perform this job.
- High School Degree
- Associated preferred but not necessary
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 4 + Years’ Experience in large computing environment
- Microsoft Certifications
- Hardware Certifications
- Experience with Windows 7/10 operating systems
- Experience with Desktop/Laptop/Peripheral hardware.
- Experience with multiple versions of Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010/2013
- Experience with Ticketing systems and understanding of Support Desk
- Experience with Inventory systems and asset management
EEO Statement EEO/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabilities Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS