Performs a variety of clerical duties in conjunction with consumer loan servicing. Maintains loan files and records and prepares various reports. Enters customer payments into the computer to ensure proper documentation, regulatory compliance, and company policies. Posts loan or tax payments to accounts. Processes payoffs. Activates Automated Clearing House (ACH) per customer requests. Makes account corrections to personal customer information such as address. Boards loans to the system. Researches customer requests such as copies of payments, and correcting entries.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of related experience
- Basic reading, writing, mathematical and calculator skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications