Preparation, review and submission of timely and accurate regulatory reports to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York specifically as it relates to the FR Y-14M and FR Y-14Q Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review Reports. You will have adequate experience in banking, deep understanding of regulatory reporting instructions & banking regulations, trend analysis preparation/movements, regulatory report production.
Job Title: CCAR Regulatory Reporting
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
It is crucial for the bank to understand how profitable each businesses activity is and Finance has a responsibility to understand precisely the resource commitment the bank makes to any given client or transaction e.g. cost, capital, funding, liquidity and risk. Finance is playing a central role in keeping the bank focused on simplification and financial resource management.
With our diverse teams in 47 countries, we offer a broad portfolio of capabilities. Our key functions range from Group Finance, Treasury, Planning and Performance Management, and Investor Relations to enabling functions such as Finance Change and Administration. These teams make sure we cover all Finance specific aspects for our internal and external stakeholders such as shareholder, employees, clients and regulators. Together, it is the role of Finance to oversee all financial details for Deutsche Bank globally.
Sound financial principles are at the core of everything we do. That's why Finance is vital to the way we run our business. In a global marketplace that's constantly evolving, being adaptable, decisive and accurate is critical.
Join us and you'll be able to make a real difference in a dynamic global team with multiple career opportunities.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- The responsibilities of this role includes preparation, review and submission of timely and accurate regulatory reports to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York specifically as it relates to the FR Y-14M and FR Y-14Q Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) Reports.
- You will have adequate experience in banking, deep understanding of regulatory reporting instructions & banking regulations, trend analysis preparation/movements, end-to-end regulatory report production life-cycle and preparation of written communication to management and to our regulators in a clear, concise and useful manner.
Skills You'll Need:
- Support the preparation, review and submission of the CCAR FR Y-14M and FR Y-14Q reporting to the FRB on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare and present the analysis and variance explanations provided to the FRB
- Prepare and present the monthly and quarterly analytic packs to be utilized in monthly and quarterly meetings with senior management
- Assess changes in reporting requirements to the current process and communicate requirements to the business areas
- Participate in providing information for bank examinations, internal and external audits
- Ensure compliance with internal regulatory reporting policies and procedures
- Maintain updated key operating procedures
- Analyze business transactions and determine applicability to reporting requirements
- Provide guidance team members regarding regulatory reporting requirements
- Make decisions which require the interpretation of reporting requirements
- Develop/train team members
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Be familiar with FBO and IHC regulatory requirements
- Proven organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, aligned with excellent attention to detail and time management. Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in an environment with strict reporting deadlines
- Strong excel skills; knowledge of regulatory reporting tools (i.e. Axiom, QlikView and/or Alteryx) is a plus
- Ability to work with large databases
- BS in Accounting, Finance is preferred with CPA, MBA a plus