Job Description: Job Title
Business Intelligence Wealth Management Corporate Title
Assistant Vice President Location
Jacksonville, FL Overview
Our International Private Bank Wealth Management (IPBWM) data teams are working with technology to transform the way we work. We are involved on projects that supports transition to data-driven business that empowers the next generation of digital banking, enhances stakeholder experience, and maximizes operational excellence. Our data team use tools such as Hadoop Ecosystem, Scala, Kafka, Spark, and Python along with Program Language (PL)/ Structured Query Language (SQL), Java, Qlik, and Informatica extract, transform, load (ETL) to address computational, complexity, and efficiency challenges. Our team of subject matter experts will be there to coach and support your development to ensure you excel in this role. Enhance your career prospects through exposure to IPBWM data strategy team that plays a pivotal role to federalize and commoditize data for all our stakeholders (employees, clients, investors, regulators) by making data and reporting comprehensive, accurate, timely, and easy to access. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Design and develop dashboards to form actionable recommendations and present to business users in both ad-hoc forums and routine business discussions to drive decision making
- Be an expert in understanding and validating end to end business intelligence application reference architectures, covering all tiers of data transformation
- Engage in requirement gathering with business users and technology team
- Perform deep analysis of existing on-premises Business Intelligence (BI) applications and prepare them for Cloud infrastructure
- Prepare analysis or presentation materials to support Product Owner and Tribe Leads discussions
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Basic knowledge in SQL, comfortable working with large-scale complex datasets from multiple sources, data warehousing and dimensional data-modelling Ability to understand financial domain and/or related datasets including understanding of products and business processes
- Working experience with Agile and code management processes for development and testing
- Relevant experience in process analysis, data analytics, business intelligence, data engineering, or related field with process analysis and project management experience and demonstrated experience in building enterprise grade BI applications using tools such as: QlikSense, QlikView, Tableau, or Looker
- Experience working in large data warehouse environments
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Willingness to learn/embrace newer concepts like Google Cloud (GCP), cloud data pipeline creation, NoSQL and DataLake warehouse
- Strong process engineering and/or project management background
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative area such as math, statistics, computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in Jacksonville is $78,000 to $110,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .