All companies + Hiring difference makers.
☰ Assistant IV New TIAA Bank 11 hours ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job COMPANY OVERVIEW
As a part of TIAAs Financial Solutions business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide overall support to the management team of Elite Lender Services, Settlement Agent and TIAA Bank. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative, clerical and accounting functions as they relate to the execution and implementation of projects for the Business unit.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Reconcile monthly billing statements, validating for accuracy and ensuring proper payment of all bills
- Manage licensing, insurance & bonds for department and staff
- Assist in updating weekly status reports, organizational charts and project plans for the department
- Prepare and deliver daily check requests to management for signature and to Accounting for processing
- Assist managers with reports, minutes, travel, correspondence, etc.
- Coordinate all aspects of meetings, interviews, and other events including department/management scheduling and department/team functions
- Order supplies and control distribution of supplies
- Coordinate service calls for department office equipment
- Send, receive, and distribute mail and faxes for department
- Assist, route or take messages for Management phone calls
- Coordinate aspects of new hire procedures such as IT setup, phone set up, name plates, etc.
- Prepare monthly reports, newsletters and communications
- Perform additional administrative duties as necessary
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Work with minimum supervision while meeting standards for quality
- Work well under time pressure, conflicting demands, and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and format
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all staff levels
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications-Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Outlook
- Excellent phone skills
- Adapts quickly to change
- Professionally manages exposure to confidential information and discussions
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness
- Strong organization skills
- Strong time management skills and completes work in a timely manner in accordance with daily assignments and deadlines
- Strong in research skills and problem resolution
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, its our commitment. Read more about the . If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email . We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- A minimum of 3 years administrative assistant experience required
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© TIAA Careers. All rights reserved. Explore all the opportunities we have to offer
Start your career with us
Help us deliver on our unique mission to serve those who serve others. We'll put your talents and skills to work immediately - no waiting.
We are TIAA. Created to serve. Built to perform. DIVERSITY
We're proud of our diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Explore our career areas to see where you might fit best.
We have opportunities available across the United States and in India.
The overall health of our employees is important to us.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Meet some incredible people making a difference
To mark our 100th year, we're honoring Difference Makers by donating $1 million to the organizations they support. Thousands were nominated, and we want to share their inspiring stories with you. 2019 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America - College Retirement Equities Fund, New York, NY 10017
TIAA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to fostering workforce diversity and inclusion.
Advisory services provided by Advise & Planning Services, a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.